Friday, 3 January 2014

Pregnancy #2: Week 37. Getting Ready for Labour

week 37Dear Mango,

Since the first of January you're full term, you can come out of the belly anytime you want. We went to see the midwife on Tuesday and everything is going on smoothly. You’re in the right position to come. Less than three weeks. Now I can’t contain myself to see your sweet little new-born face.

Your elder sister likes to come to the belly to ask you what you are doing in there {the belly}. Yesterday she asked you to go draw on her easel board with her. At that I wondered if she's going to able to resist thrusting in your tiny hands a chalk or a book for you to draw or read with her.

I have a new full-frame camera, Canon 6D, to capture some precious first days as a family of four. I'm so overly excited, the crib is set, starting today I’m going to wash all the items I will need for you. I will buy few more material to create some receiving blanket for you.

I can only imagine your sweet little self in my, daddy and in your sister’s arms. We want to shower you with kisses and cuddles.

I’ve started to get my body ready for labour by taking evening primrose oil and raspberry leaf tea.

getting ready for labour

How Far Along: 37 Weeks

Size of Baby: Winter melon, average size:18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lb..

Total Weight Gain: 3 lbs. – I started this pregnancy weighing 183 lbs., then I dropped to 178 lbs., currently {at my 37 weeks check up} I weigh 186 lbs., I have to be extra careful because I don’t want to struggle lose all the baby weight and return to my pre-children weight by August.

Stretch Marks: no new ones

Maternity Clothes: I can still squeeze into some of my pre-pregnancy outfits but I have to layer

Gender: Boy

Movement: lately you been doing the funniest twist in my belly

Sleep: I wake up in the middle of the night and I can’t go back to sleep until the wee hours of the morning

What I miss: being able to move like a normal woman, I don’t like to waddle around like a penguin

8 comments:

  1. Look at you….you look great! You're getting so close….just a few more weeks left. I love that pink Dinosaur outfit! My Daughter is in love with it too! Congrats on your new full-frame! I want a full frame in the worst way. Maybe one day :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are glowing mama!! How exciting it's so close...you must be over the moon right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post! Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival. Wishing you a healthy and safe delivery. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so amazing! and he's going to be here so soon! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much anticipation and excitement. Not too long now until you are holding your little boy. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love AOI's dino jammies, so cute! you look fabulous, glowing and healthy. Your little guy could be here any day now, I sort of expect to see an announcement post every time I visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beautiful! Love your baby bump!

    I'm so excited to see your pictures with your new camera!

    Happy 37 weeks! Baby will be here so soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I giggled when i saw the top photograph. Dominic is STILL wearing his dinosaur costume around the house too. Not everyday but at least once or twice a week. I am so excited to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!
Yes, I L*O*V*E them and look forward to receive great advice and encouragement. Let me know you are here, just write hi :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...